Scale Your Sales Process and Accelerate Growth
Sellerant’s Accelerate partnership can help you scale your sales process and accelerate your company’s growth. We partner with you to build and scale sales enablement for your business. First, we facilitate collaborative sessions to discover your current strengths and weaknesses, and also evaluate the state of your market. Then we implement a field-tested tech stack to streamline and synchronize your processes. Finally, we help you develop a plan to measure results and adjust your approach accordingly.
Strategy, Systems, and Sales Team Integration
Facilitated sessions provide the discovery, strategy, and growth readiness to help you scale your sales process and engage prospects and customers.
- Examine the business canvas: market position and value proposition, unique advantages, sales channels, key performance metrics, and current and future products, services and solutions
- Assess current customers, partners, and competitors to optimize the target market with ideal customer personas
- Evaluate brand messaging and marketing, brand identity, media assets, campaigns, and collateral, with recommendations
- Review sales operations, systems, and processes to optimize new customer acquisition
Designing a Tech Stack to Scale Your Sales Process
A carefully-planned, fully-integrated tech stack helps you accelerate growth by streamlining processes, standardizing data, and automating information-share across your team.
- HubSpot Sales Pro CRM
- Dedicated VoIP telecom service
- Trello project management platform for sales operations and administration
- G-Suite or Office365 for file sharing and productivity
- Full-cycle new business development and sales process workflow, including sales content, structured reports, and revenue pipeline
New Business Development and Sales
Targeted lead generation, multi-touch sales sequences, and new business development cycles provide you with full-cycle inbound and outbound business development.
- Target prospect sourcing
- Inbound sales via phone, email, and HubSpot web chat
- Outbound direct engagement
- Fractional sales leadership and sales team delivery