Accelerate Your Sales and Business Growth
Sellerant helps you accelerate the growth of your business by developing a disciplined, technology-driven sales outreach initiative for your company. We perform a strategic assessment of your current business state, build and integrate the latest CRM systems into your tech stack, and implement a tactical sales outreach to your prospects.
After successfully validating their product-market fit, many startups and scaleups falter when taking the next steps to scale and grow revenue. Scaling your sales program effectively requires a combination of strategic goals, careful planning, and the latest technology.
The Accelerate Program guides you through the development of each critical component to scale sales successfully. We work closely with you to assess your market and brand, audit and improve your tech stack, and manage a sales outreach to fill your pipeline and build trust in your brand.
Strategic Growth Readiness + Team Integration
We facilitate a series of strategic sessions designed to assess and evaluate your current business state. This phase involves:
- Examining your market position, unique value proposition, and existing KPIs
- Creating or updating buyer personas using qualitative and quantitative data from all available sources
- Auditing your brand and messaging, including all assets and marketing campaigns
- Reviewing and analyzing your existing sales operations to optimize new customer acquisition
Systems + Operations
We manage the integration of the latest sales technology and tools into your tech stack. This phase involves:
- Implementing a customized configuration of HubSpot Sales Pro
- Integrating a VoIP telephone system, email provider, and project management system
- Developing digital content assets to support sales outreach
- Creating a sales process playbook
New Business Development + Sales
We manage the implementation of a sales outreach program built on the insights and assets from the first two phases. This phase involves:
- Sourcing target accounts
- Inbound and outbound sales outreach
- Leadership from a fractional Sales Operations Manager
- Periodic KPI reviews and an option to renew every three months